Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Admin Requests

It is enabled now.

is there any way to view user groups? on other forums you can do this

e.g. if i want to view all directors, all auditors, etc

It isn't a default feature, but there might be a way I can implement it.

This forum looks glitched:

- A bunch of threads got moved into here
- the most recent thread randomly got assigned the awaiting shareholder approval one
- the last thread in there I can't even look at

This forum looks glitched:

- A bunch of threads got moved into here
- the most recent thread randomly got assigned the awaiting shareholder approval one
- the last thread in there I can't even look at
The last one is an error topic that needs to be removed, as that individual is banned and barred from citizenship. Threads like this exist because the XenForo importer did a terrible job of converting threads. When I get time I'll go into the database so I can delete it, but the topic can't be read as it is a copy of a post.*

*The actual readable thread is here: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/3191/

Last edited:
Ok because it wasn't that way a few days ago, so I was just wondering why the forum got screwed up

doesn't really answer my other questions but I get the jist of it

So even though the permissions were correct the whole time, the forum it was being sent to was not set, so it just errored out and changed the prefix.

It will be dealt with by the new director, whoever that might be, since they've been made a shareholder.

The name of this subforum is "It & Maintenance Department." Shouldn't that first T be capitalised? Sorry for the pedantry in advance :p

Test Comment 2

In accordance with the mandate, the Suvmia is automatically removed from office:
(3) The Delegate, the Vice Delegate, the Assembly Speaker, the Prime Minister, Cabinet Ministers, Court Justices, Councillors of Lazarene Security, or any other government official established by law or policy will be automatically removed from office upon loss of citizenship or their nation in Lazarus voluntarily relocating or ceasing to exist.

Fixed the bug with the discord account association related to a no longer updated add-on.

Fixed the bug where the discord add-on didn't have the discord bot fully connected to the forum.

Back