ƒ4,095
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Nation
Debussy
Region
Lazarus
temmi;10606 said:
Twice in one day? O.O It's almost like I should have waited and did it all at once!

As you know, I have a ton of things that I want to work on and a lot of them fall under the Internal Management scope of influence. I've decided to appoint NewRogernomics to be my Director for the ministry because I believe that he can help with my goals for starting roleplay and helping the Gazette flourish. I admittedly don't know a ton about roleplay or our gazette, but would like to help both parts of the region. Bringing someone in that is better on that end of things will allow me to direct my focus at getting more people involved and my other ideas/programs.

For Granting Official I am appointing Domais. They obviously know the ins and outs of Lazarus and can now ensure no bad people try to get in!

This thread may be used for discussion and motions regarding this appointment.

-- Debussy, Speaker

[align=center][size=medium]Internal Management Re-Organization PlanI have also posted this here:

Full Support. NR has always been true to their word. We would like to see the Gazette come back and RP developed. I think NR will do just that.

I second.

Back