ƒ4,095
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Nation
Debussy
Region
Lazarus
temmi;10600 said:
Hey everyone! Thanks for bearing with me. I am making two appointments today. I am still waiting to speak to some others before making my decision on the other cabinet positions so please be patient with me on those!

I've decided to go ahead and reappoint Roavin. Though I am not experienced with military affairs, the reception Roavin received when he was just appointed a week or so ago, along with testimony about his experience in the field, means there is no reason for me to appoint anyone different.

I have also decided to appoint McChimp as Director of Public Relations. I think it's important to surround yourself with different viewpoints and perspectives. I spoke with McChimp at length about his ideas and approach to foreign affairs for Lazarus and I think working alongside him we will be able to ensure we're taking the right steps with the right regions. I think we can do better with how active we are with our FA and I expect us to get a lot accomplished over the next few months. Ryccia has done a great job and I've asked him to stay on as Deputy to continue working with on-going treaty negotiations and more!

Additionally I wanted to mention that once I have the cabinet in place, I'll be working on a list of specific projects/goals for each ministry that we'll release to the rest of the region so everyone knows what we're trying to do and can help! This way we can also track our progress If you have a desire to help Lazarus grow or have some ideas about how to make our region better, feel free to reach out to me in NS or on Discord. ^-^

This thread may be used for discussion and motions regarding this appointment.

-- Debussy, Speaker

It should be unsurprising that this has my full support. :p

Back