Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by Bunker Snake

1. Bunker Snake

Embassy of The Free Nations Region

Greetings employees of the great and beautiful Lazarus Corporation™️ , It’s Me your ever suffering Bunker Snake here with the monthly FNR newspaper! Articles about Weatherwand's victory in the Presidential Elections, NS' April Fool Event, EmbassyRegionia Operation, Interview with My Nation...
  2. Bunker Snake

Greetings Humans,it’s me another human…I’m totally not a snake Articles about the historical vote of no confidence in FNR Legislative Assembly, TSP's Special Elections, Interview with Emaha and more in this month's Free Nations Herald. Read the newspaper here...
  3. Bunker Snake

Whoops Laz ers but I oofed lol
  4. Bunker Snake

Greetings the hip Lazers ! Articles about Presidential Elections, Ministerial Elections, TNP's new R/D Alignment, Interview with Tigerania and more in this month's Free Nations Herald. Read the newspaper here https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1662032 and upvote it. Thank you for...
  5. Bunker Snake

Greetings Laz! Articles about the Interview with Heaveria, Unprecedented Efforts from the defenders in A Liberal Haven region, The Inauguration of the Free Nations University and more in this month's Free Nations Herald. Read the newspaper here...
  6. Bunker Snake

Guten tag once again Laz, here’s the monthly FNR update! Interview with Somyrion, Flag Contest Results, Article about a new Continent in FNR RP and more in this month's Free Nations Herald. Read the newspaper here https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1632547 and upvote it. Happy...
  7. Bunker Snake

Sorry for the late update! HEY Laz here’s the news from FNR, Articles about FNDA's record-breaking turnout, Z-Day, General Elections Results, Ministerial Elections Results and more in the November 2021 Edition of the Free Nations Herald. Read the newspaper here...
  8. Bunker Snake

Guten tag Lazers I have some important and exciting news for you! The Monthly Foreign Updates are now being replaced by the Free Nations Herald!!!!!! It’s our (FNR’s) “newish” news paper! It will cover news related to the Free Nations Region and Nationstates Gameplay. You can find the...
  9. Bunker Snake

FNR ambassador to Laz

FNR ambassador to Laz
  10. Bunker Snake

Greetings Laz, The Free Nations Region have released the Foreign Update for the month of July. This update contains all the major events that have happened in the Free Nations Region during the last month. You can read the update here:-...
  11. Bunker Snake

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

What region are you representing? The free nations region Are you replacing another ambassador? Yes Who are you replacing? (Crystalsummer) What has brought you to Lazarus? To continue FNR diplomatic relations with Lazarus.
Back