Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by Ellenburg#8639

1. Ellenburg#8639

Discussion Appointment: The Sigometh Dynasty as a member of the CLS

I would like to know more about them and why they are being considered since even I am not very familiar with them.
  2. Ellenburg#8639

Proposal Regulation of States of Emergency

This sound reasonable.
  3. Ellenburg#8639

Proposal World Assembly Voting Act (September 2023)

This seems pretty common sense. Its something I think we are doing unofficially anyways so full support!
  4. Ellenburg#8639

Discussion Repeal Treaty of Connacht

I have been in McChimps shoes during the Balder coup attempt. These choices are not always what we want but what we need to do to preserve Lazarus's future. We are a very sleepy region with a limited army to protect ourselves we need to preserve the relations we have with the GCR's to ensure our...
  5. Ellenburg#8639

Proposal Constitutional Law on Lazarene colonies or territories

Yes, I think if we are going to have possessions and Territories there needs to be a well-defined law that covers all our basis needed to ensure we have complete control over said possessions and Territories.
  6. Ellenburg#8639

Proposal CHRISTINA AGUILERA Act

I do see where Tin is coming from with this but I need to give it another read before I can really say if I support it or not. I do like that the PM needs to report on activities though couldn't that be done by the Guard Minister instead of the PM?
  7. Ellenburg#8639

Proposal [Proposal] [A.T. 10.1] Amendment of Treaty of Alfheim

Full Support no real questions on my end.
  8. Ellenburg#8639

Farewell Speech

As the Valentine's Day Spectacuganza ends so does my term as First Citizen of Lazarus. I first want to thank President Lloenflys and his cabinet for being so great in planning this festival and allowing Lazarus to be part of it as I say goodbye to the office of First Citizen. As I say farewell...
  9. Ellenburg#8639

Europeia/Lazarus Bachelor game signup!

Europeia and Lazarus will be doing Valentine's day festival this year! One of the games is EuroLaz Bachelor game! We'd like to invite y'all to sign up for a chance to win President Lloenflys' heart. (Randomly selected via game engine) For those interested, we'd like y'all to fill out this...
  10. Ellenburg#8639

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

I recommend citizenship for this nation.
Back