Recent content by Frankender

1. Frankender

Admin Requests

Please move this thread back: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/3490/ I recommended it in error, not realizing I was technically not the Dir anymore
  2. Frankender

Shareholder Application Form: Bavan Bhairav Pillai

hey there, quick update on this: seems new roger has de masked me as shareholdership director (we dont have a PM right now), so my recommendation was not valid. Sorry about that!
  3. Frankender

Shareholder Application Form: Bavan Bhairav Pillai

All good by me. Pushing this to the Delegate.
  4. Frankender

Shareholder Application Form: Galfni_ns

No objections from me. Forwarding this to the CEO.
  5. Frankender

Admin Requests

Bump
  6. Frankender

Admin Requests

I can’t apply prefixes in the shareholder app forum. I was able to set “no prefix” but that’s it.
  7. Frankender

Shareholder Application Form: Davidianian

Thx for the patience! No objections from me.
  8. Frankender

Here for relevant WA discussions

There is but I think it might only be open to citizens. You should become one!
  9. Frankender

Admin Requests

Ok because it wasn’t that way a few days ago, so I was just wondering why the forum got screwed up doesn’t really answer my other questions but I get the jist of it
  10. Frankender

Admin Requests

This forum looks glitched: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?forums/143/ - A bunch of threads got moved into here - the most recent thread randomly got assigned the awaiting shareholder approval one - the last thread in there I can’t even look at
  11. Frankender

Citizenship Application: Enigma

Thanks for the in depth explanation. I am recommending you for approval to the Delegate.
  12. Frankender

Admin Requests

is there any way to view user groups? on other forums you can do this e.g. if i want to view all directors, all auditors, etc
  13. Frankender

[Question] Any person language.

can anyone from the court acknowledge you have seen this request please
  14. Frankender

[Announcement] Resignation as Justice

Thank you for your service!