Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by Catiania

1. Catiania

Embassy of The East Pacific

Welcome to the 19th Edition of the Eastern Pacific News Service! Read within for interview coverage on N-Day 2021, the candidate profiles from the past TEP election, and happenings and opinions on TEP law. Dispatch TEP Forums NS Forums Magazine Following the election of the new delegate...
  2. Catiania

Once again I come to you bearing gifts: EPNS edition 18! Dispatch - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1600530 TEP Forum - https://forum.theeastpacific.com/epns-edition-18-t18808.html NS Forum - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=39025247#p39025247 Magazine -...
  3. Catiania

The East Pacific News Service |Home || Current Issue || Archives || Our Staff || SwiftNews Editor's Note: This article was edited especially for NS forum readers. The original, unedited version may be...
  4. Catiania

Hello my Lazarene friends, a new edition of EPNS is out! Have a peek on the dispatch, and our forum!
  5. Catiania

Hello friends! Today I have for you EPNS, now on Google Sites, just to keep you on your toes! link!
  6. Catiania

The 14th Edition of EPNS is here, and it's a MAGAZINE! The magazine which is pretty and has pictures can be found at this link. The boring plain text version is here.
  7. Catiania

The East Pacific News Service December 1, 2020 A Message From The Editor By Tretrid April Fools edition, where I jokingly resigned my post. Well, the last time I wrote a serious message was the November 2019 Issue A lot has happened in that year, for sure. The EPNS has grown and has been...
  8. Catiania

A Production of the Ministry of News and Records The East Pacific News Service October, 2020
  9. Catiania

By y0 Since its introduction to NationStates as an April Fools event in 2018, trading cards has grown to prominence as a subgame with its own community. Several regions including The East Pacific (TEP), 10000 Islands (XKI), and Lazarus (Laz) have each created programmes devoted to cards as...
  10. Catiania

The East Pacific News Service October 3, 2020 Thermonuclear War Occurs, AA Victorious By Tretrid That time of year was coming up again. Specifically, the time when thousands of nations would obliterate each other in thermonuclear warfare. A lot of regions were preparing for it...
  11. Catiania

The East Pacific News Service August 31, 2020 An Analysis of the Rejected Time's Survey Rankings of The East Pacific1. CULTURE2. MILITARY PRESENCE3. STABILITYENDWORDcan be made, at the end of the day the East Pacific is still chugging along. Ultimately, that is what matters most. The Ebil...
Back