Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by Aga

1. Aga

Discussion Resignation

When I signed up to become speaker, I thought I could relish the challenge of keeping the assembly alive and administratively clean, while providing an open forum for shareholders to express their opinions, however, as soon as I started the job, I found myself not enjoying it as much as I would...
  2. Aga

Election Special Election (Feburary 2022)

Out of 17 ballots cast, 12 were for Wang Yao (70%). Four people, (23%) voted abstain. One (0.05%), voted Constie. Apatosaurus' ballot was discarded due to listing the candidate twice. Congratulations Wang Yao!
  3. Aga

Election Special Election (Feburary 2022)

Voting Period - Managing Director Elections The voting period for the managing director elections has now commenced. The candidates are: Wang Yao Constie You may also vote to abstain. To vote, order your candidates with your first preference marked as your first choice, your second...
  4. Aga

Discussion Nominations Thread

Nominations have now ended. The campaigning period has now begun, and will last until the 22nd.
  5. Aga

Discussion Nominations Thread

Hello. Following Domais' resignation as Prime Minister, the nominations period for the 2022 special elections have opened. To nominate an individual to run for the office of managing director, please state their name in this thread. The period lasts until 19/02/22
  6. Aga

Mandate [A.M.A. 8] RMB Rules and Regional Bans Clarification Amendment (February 2022)

Apologies for the delay - with 12 votes for and one vote to abstain, this passes.
  7. Aga

Mandate [A.M.A. 8] RMB Rules and Regional Bans Clarification Amendment (February 2022)

RMB Rules and Regional Bans Clarification Amendment (February 2022) Proposed by: @New Rogernomics Additional Credit to: @Debussy @McChimp Preamble This amendment will make clear the ability to enforce RMB policy, regional law, or otherwise enforce on-site rule violations, on non-citizen...
  8. Aga

Act [A.B. 22] Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022)

This has now closed. With 7 votes FOR, the amendment has passed. Records will be updated shortly.
  9. Aga

Act [A.B. 22] Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022)

Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022) Proposed by: @Debussy Preamble This amendment is used to address the court opinion of December 28th, 2021, and the waiting period for potential citizens during election cycles. Section 1. Amendment of the Lazarene Citizenship Act...
  10. Aga

Repository [A.R.R. 1] [Repealed A.R. 2 & 4] Cessation of Hostilities with the NPO

Title: [A.R.R. 1] [Repealed A.R. 2 & 4] Cessation of Hostilities with the NPO Description: A resolution to bring peace and stability to Lazarus by ending its war with the New Pacific Order, controllers of The Pacific; and to rescind Lazarus's designation of the Order as a Hostile Entity.[...]...
  11. Aga

Resolution [A.R.R 1] [Passed] Cessation of Hostilities with the New Pacific Order

With 11 for and two against, the motion passes.
  12. Aga

PM Nomination [PMN. 28] [Passed] Confirmation of Cabinet Vote

This vote has now been closed, all members of the cabinet are officially confirmed.
  13. Aga

Election General Election (December 2021)

Round One: Total Ballots cast: 19 Deadeye Jack: 4 votes (21%) Domais: 15 votes (79%) with a majority of the votes, Domais is cerified as Prime Minister. Congratulations!
  14. Aga

Proposal Discretionary Powers Act

15. Aga

Election General Election (December 2021)

Voting Period - Managing Director Elections The voting period for the managing director elections has now commenced. The candidates are: Deadeye Jack Domais You may also vote to abstain. To vote, order your candidates with your first preference marked as your first choice, your second...
Back