Recent content by Debussy

1. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

MMMPHMMMMPHMMMMPH
  2. Debussy

Discretionary Powers Act (December 2021)

3. Debussy

Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022)

Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022) Proposed by: @Debussy Preamble This amendment is used to address the court opinion of December 28th, 2021, and the waiting period for potential citizens during election cycles. Section 1. Amendment of the Lazarene Citizenship Act...
  4. Debussy

Assembly Speaker Eligibility Amendment (October 2021)

5. Debussy

Court Justice Eligibility Amendment (October 2021)

6. Debussy

RMB Rules and Regional bans Clarification Amendment (February 2022)

RMB Rules and Regional Bans Clarification Amendment (February 2022) Proposed by: @New Rogernomics Additional Credit to: @Debussy @McChimp Preamble This amendment will make clear the ability to enforce RMB policy, regional law, or otherwise enforce on-site rule violations, on non-citizen...
  7. Debussy

Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2020)

In accordance with Article I, Section 3 of The Twelfth Mandate of Lazarus, the Lazarene Corporation Theme Act was amended at 5:18 PM EST on the 28th of June, 2022, by the Executive Council Amendment (June 2022). Prior to that, it read:
  8. Debussy

Executive Council Amendment (June 2022)

-- Debussy, Speaker
  9. Debussy

Twelfth Mandate of Lazarus (Mandate 12)

In accordance with Article I, Section 9 of The Twelfth Mandate of Lazarus, the Mandate was amended at 5:18 PM EST on the 28th of June, 2022, by the Executive Council Amendment (June 2022). Prior to that, it read: -- Debussy, Speaker
  10. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmph
  11. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

MMMPPHHHHHH
  12. Debussy

Guess the next person to post

MMPHH Tubs?
  13. Debussy

Balder dispatch April 2022

14. Debussy

Video Game Night

Civ 6 so I can nuke everyone. I call Gandhi. Runner up is among us.
  15. Debussy

Lazarene Citizenship Act (January 2020)

In accordance with Article I, Section 2 of The Twelfth Mandate of Lazarus, the Lazarene Citizenship Act (January 2020) was amended on January 21, 2022 by the Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022). Prior to that, it read: