Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by BowShot118

1. BowShot118

Trial Verdict Treadwellia v Bowshot118

No Comment Is, yes, Was, No. Using this, literally any information shared in the Lazerene Guard's Offsite holdings is OPSEC, including publicly known regions held by the Military and past raid targets. Does this, therefore, mean anyone in or outside of the organisation has committed espionage...
  2. BowShot118

Trial Verdict Treadwellia v Bowshot118

I mean this took a while to get up and running but I suppose I'll go make an attempt to defend myself and my actions: I'll first off state, that the bulk of the evidence there is me sharing public information. Let me explain. The JP was already well known, it tends to become noticed after...
  3. BowShot118

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

I'm assuming this is how you do it, But I'd like to revoke my citizenship
  4. BowShot118

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No Nation in Lazarus: Toerana VI WA Nation: Toerana VII NS Identities: Toerana, Toerana II, Toerana III ect -> VII & Poswon Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope Have you participated in any other region/s?: Thalassia, formerly...
  5. BowShot118

Embassy of Pacifica

Following my revocation of Pacifican Citizenship, I am no longer the ambassador to Lazarus from Pacifica. - Toerana
  6. BowShot118

Embassy of Pacifica

Just popping by, thought I'd say Hi I'm the new Ambassador, already done the required forms and such. Here's the Monthly update, in a dispatch: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159676 If, in the future, you want it directly pasted into the forum, then just let me know and I'll...
  7. BowShot118

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

What region are you representing?: Pacifica Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary. Are you considering opening an embassy?:
  8. BowShot118

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

What region are you representing?: Pacifica Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary. Are you considering opening an embassy?:
Back