Recent content by BowShot118

1. BowShot118

Form submission: Lazarene Regional Guard Sign Up Form

Your nation in Lazarus: [nation=toerana_vi] Discord ID (if any): BowShot118#4586 Your timezone (UTC/GMT): GMT Can you be on at major update (12 AM EST/5 AM UTC)?: Nope Can you be on at minor update (12 PM EST/5 PM UTC)?: Yep Are you WA mobile?: Atm I am What experience do you have with military...
  2. BowShot118

Form submission: Citizenship Form

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No Nation in Lazarus: Toerana VI WA Nation: Toerana VII NS Identities: Toerana, Toerana II, Toerana III ect -> VII & Poswon Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope Have you participated in any other region/s?: Thalassia, formerly...
  3. BowShot118

Ambassador Stuff

Following my revocation of Pacifican Citizenship, I am no longer the ambassador to Lazarus from Pacifica. - Toerana
  4. BowShot118

The Pacifica Monthly Update - January 2019

Just popping by, thought I'd say Hi I'm the new Ambassador, already done the required forms and such. Here's the Monthly update, in a dispatch: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159676 If, in the future, you want it directly pasted into the forum, then just let me know and I'll...
  5. BowShot118

Form submission: Diplomatic Status/Visa Application

What region are you representing?: Pacifica Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary. Are you considering opening an embassy?:
  6. BowShot118

Form submission: Diplomatic Status/Visa Application

What region are you representing?: Pacifica Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary. Are you considering opening an embassy?: