Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Lazarus

Welcome to the forums of the Humane Republic of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Dobby is freeeeee! - Victory in Hogwarts
Topic Started: Sep 17 2015, 06:49 PM (202 Views)
Kazmr
Lazarene
Defender Victory in Hogwarts Powered in Part by the LLA

This past minor update a two-and-a-half week long operation, which had been planned for nearly a month prior, ended in success as defenders successfully refounded [region]Hogwarts[/region].

Hogwarts had suffered under Lone Wolves United tyranny for well over a year, destroying the community which called it home. However, in August, a tip from an LLA ally made defenders aware that the LWU refounder would likely CTE due to the player leaving the game.

Raiders from DEN and perhaps elsewhere attempted their own operation to keep the region as a raider trophy, but a massive turnout of defenders scared them off, as defenderdom proved that it too had the ability to pile (big shoutout to TITO).

LLA involvement in the operation went deeper than just piling though; Commandant of the Guards Deadeye Jack was the initial lead during the operation using a sleeper nation in the region, while several allies were brought in through our connections.

The region was secured, passworded, and cleared until the refound took place this minor. Thanks to Escanaba of TITO who nabbed the refound; according to Tactical Officer Klopstock of TITO, this is Naba's 5th or 6th refound, another notable one being in Australia.

Old natives who can be contacted will be to inform them that they can return home, and the way is now clear for a community to re-form in Hogwarts!

LLA Participants and allies are welcome to wear the ribbon below created to commemorate this great victory!

LLA Participants in Alphabetical Order
Deadeye Jack
Funkadelia
Izon
Kazmr
Lake Flotillas*
Myroria
The Silver Sentinel
Monomaniac

*No longer on active duty roster

"Smaller Version"
Edited by Kazmr, Sep 30 2015, 10:11 AM.
Mini Profile Top

New Rogernomics
Ghost of Kitties Past
Oh, no. Dobby is free. :O

Better hide the socks.
Edited by New Rogernomics, Sep 17 2015, 07:43 PM.
Mini Profile Top

Benevolent Thomas
Blessed of the Vale
Great work everyone! Liberating Hogwarts has been a dream of mine for over a year now and it was made possible by the combined efforts of defenderum under the leadership of Deadeye Jack, Dyr Nasad, Klopstock and Karputsk.
Mini Profile Top

Louisistan
Lazarene
Yeah, Naba has a knack for refounds. :D
Too bad, I wasn't around for the refounding yesterday. :(

Anyway, I think this was a great job for all involved and it shows what we "fendas" can pull off ;)
Mini Profile Top

Deadeye Jack
Lazarene
I'm Proud to have played such a large role in this operation and can't say how thankful I am to everyone who participated
Mini Profile Top

Lake Flotillas
Also known as Rivercastle
Hooray!
Mini Profile Top

Ravania
Sensei of Rebirth
Great job everyone.
Mini Profile Top

The Church of Satan
I HAVE CHORTLES!
I'm glad I get to use your ribbons. The RRA doesn't do that. :P