Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Lazarus

Welcome to the forums of the Humane Republic of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Huge LLA Turnout in Libertarian Liberation
Topic Started: Aug 15 2015, 05:36 AM (224 Views)
Kazmr
Lazarene
Huge LLA Turnout in Libertarian Liberation

The LLA was a major component, if not the largest single contributor, to a liberation that took place tonight in [region]Libertarian[/region]. Defender forces built up for several days before making their major push tonight off of an LLA trigger.

The operation involved eight LLA members both jumping and as sleepers in the region, making up a full fifth of the liberation force that included such diverse groups as the Rejected Realms Army, Renegade Islands Alliance, Spiritus Defense Force, Wintreath Hvett Ridderall, TITO, and the Texas Defense Force among a handful of others.

Shortly after update support from TITO streamed in bringing the total endorsement count from defenders to over 50, a high point for the summer.

LLA participants, and any allied organizations, are free to wear the ribbons below

LLA Participants in Alphabetical Order
Deadeye Jack
EVIWC
Funkadelia
Izon
Kazmr
Lake Flotillas
Myroria
The Silver Sentinel

"Smaller Version"
Mini Profile Top

Amerion
President Stewie
:war:

Truly commendable work *claps
Mini Profile Top

The Church of Satan
I HAVE CHORTLES!
Man, that emoticon would have been such a big hit in the PRL. I should have suggested it way sooner. :P
Mini Profile Top

Harmoneia
Lazarene
Congratulations to the LLA! :) Good work guys!
Mini Profile Top

libetarian republics
Lazarene
Definitely nice to see a strong LLA showing :)
Mini Profile Top

Powthran
Lazarene
Nice job. Very impressive. Huzzah for our troops.

Curious though, was this organized through FRA or was it independent of that alliance? Seems like the later from here.
Mini Profile Top

Kazmr
Lazarene
Like many defender ops it was a joint effort, but the FRA played a central role. The Chief of Defense, Dyr, was probably the main organizer in terms of getting folks to show up and alerting some of the allies who show up less frequently, for instance.
Mini Profile Top

Monomaniac
Pauper of Spam
I'm glad so many people took part, I wasn't able to jump but I did take part via other means.
Mini Profile Top

The Silver Sentinel
Lazarene
I am grateful that I could be part of this. Great work guys.
Mini Profile Top

Lake Flotillas
Also known as Rivercastle
I'm glad to be a part of this
Mini Profile Top

0 users reading this topic
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LLA Public Forum · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline