Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Lazarus

Welcome to the forums of the Humane Republic of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Victory in Paradoxia!
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 06:55 PM (307 Views)
Kazmr
Lazarene
Major Victory in Paradoxia!

After several days of intense siege, victory has been achieved in the region of Paradoxia!

DEN raiders moved into the RPing region, home to II Mentor Maltropia, several nights ago after gaining the password after one of their operatives lied in order to gain entry. Defender forces quickly rallied with the help of a vital ally: the RPing community. Due to both the tireless efforts of Maltropia, who used both IRC connections and mass-TGs to friendly RPing regions, as well as LLA General Kazmr, who is also known in the RPing community as United Gordonopia and who worked to coordinate the joint Defender-RPer effort, dozens of roleplayers brought WAs to bare in the fight.

Following a massive coordinated assault, made up largely of roleplayers, on the major update the morning of June 2, DEN realized that they would fall imminently. With little influence on their delegate, far more nations than they could afford to ban, and as Field Marshal Gest put it, "more role-players than rice", they chose to pull out of the region in the face of inevitable defeat, with their lead resigning just after the start of the next minor update.

The LLA played a central role in the effort, even beyond the contributions of Kazmr. Following on the back of a successful operation in European Continent, the following LLA officers and enlisted personnel participated in at least one jump into Paradoxia, and several participated in more. All are eligible to wear the below campaign ribbon in their signatures, which will also be awarded to participating allies.

LLA Participants Alphabetically
Campinia
Church of Satan
Deadeye Jack
Drop Your Pants
Kazmr
Monomaniac

Small Version
Edited by Kazmr, Jun 2 2015, 07:10 PM.
Mini Profile Top

DinosFM1994
Blessed of the Vale
Congratulations LLA!!
Mini Profile Top

mad jack
Lazarene
Excellent news.
Mini Profile Top

Benevolent Thomas
Blessed of the Vale
This was an excellent effort by all involved. I was particularly pleased to see Kazmr really take Command of this operation. Defenderum's future has brightened up a little bit.
Mini Profile Top

Monomaniac
Pauper of Spam
I was really happy to see how many people turned up each night to jump. Kazmr did an excelent job bringing everyone together and coordinating them along with Dyr and Guy. I'm really proud of this victory.
Mini Profile Top

Deadeye Jack
Lazarene
Good work everyone. Was glad to see the turnout we got for this on our side
Mini Profile Top

Powthran
Lazarene
Victory. Hail the conquering heroes.
Mini Profile Top

Drop Your Pants
Lazarse
It was like being a delegate again, sitting in a region tarting like mad :P
Mini Profile Top

Kazmr
Lazarene
I thought I'd share this RPing IC-style post I wrote up for my thread in International Incidents on the liberation: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=24804243#p24804243

Excerpt
Quote:

Not a footstep, not a voice, could be heard in Paradoxia. The scars of combat were visible everywhere; the old church with its blasted out windows, the dug-in positions littered throughout the town, the weathered face of the men filling them. Smoke still rose from a block just to the east, taken in a costly charge the day before, but the fires themselves had gone out. On the cusp of an assault that would surely shatter this eerie battlefield peace, one would be forgiven for taking in the sounds of the town and thinking it abandoned.

Three days ago it was different. Though never large, Paradoxia had always been something of a destination for those seeking the knowledge of its most distinguished resident, James Malt. A renowned polymath, fluent in both literature and economics, Malt had long insisted that those seeking his guidance approach him in his small hamlet. He had something of a distaste for the city, where the scholars, bureaucrats, and captains of industry who hoped to learn from him resided, and thus it was not an uncommon occurrence to have the quiet Paradoxian routine broken by the arrival of this minister or that executive, coming with a shiny sedan or, on several occasions, a helicopter.

This disturbance was different.
Mini Profile Top

Horse
Hidden Pancake, Crouching syrup
Posted Image
Mini Profile Top

0 users reading this topic
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LLA Public Forum · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline