Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Timetable proposal
Topic Started: Apr 29 2015, 02:21 AM (288 Views)
Harmoneia
Member Avatar
Mhysa
Ok so we've been discussing a lot and in the spirit of making concrete progress, I'd like to propose a timetable which we could follow.

Discussion and vote on specific aspects of the government structure (and the model itself although I think we informally agreed on a democratic model):
---until may 1

Presentation and editing of proposed drafts:
---may 2 until may 7

Voting on the proposed constitutions (and ratification):
---may 8 until may 12
Edited by Harmoneia, Apr 30 2015, 08:47 AM.
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Powthran
Member Avatar
Lazarene
Yeah, I see no reason this should have to go through the PRL congress or forms. This should be a fresh start.
Mini Profile Top

Funkadelia
Member Avatar

I think we have generally exhausted all discussion on the fine points of the consitution, and are ready to present drafts for the next few days. I plan on making some minor edits to mine and Gulliver's draft, but if someone else wants to introduce their own, that would be okay.
Mini Profile Top

Gulliver
Member Avatar
Lazarene
I think it might be wise to have some time for, after, picking a draft to use, to allot time for proofreading and language cleanup rather than jumping straight to ratification.
Mini Profile Top

Deadeye Jack
Member Avatar
Lazarene
I agree. Whatever we move forward with we don't want to miss closing up any loopholes
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Constitutional Convention 2015 · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline