Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Vote: Should an Alignment be Specified in the Constitution?
Topic Started: Apr 24 2015, 11:05 PM (700 Views)
Gulliver
Member Avatar
Lazarene
The question this time is whether we should specify our military alignment in the constitution. Vote for the options you approve of:

1. Specify alignment as defender in constitution
  2. Specify alignment as either defender or neutral
  3. Don't specify alignment
  4. Prohibit being invader
  5. Other (please specify)
Edited by Gulliver, Apr 27 2015, 11:16 AM.
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Cormac
Member Avatar
Lazarene
killer kitty
Apr 30 2015, 03:47 AM
Part of the reason why Stu is banned right now and not sitting in Lazarus is because of me and the influence he burned in banning me twice, so I think I've already contributed, thank you very much.

And advance raider interests? This entire thread is about turning Lazarus into a permanent Defender region and you're accusing me of advancing raider interests? Oh, that's a grand joke. :D

I'm talking about your contributions now, post-liberation. Your only contributions since liberation have been to demand that NES be unbanned and that Lazarus become neutral or independent.

Benevolent Thomas
Apr 30 2015, 04:22 AM
Cormac
Apr 30 2015, 03:24 AM
As you'll note, I was against invading raider regions.
You weren't when we invaded Madrigal.

The invasion of Madrigal and seeing its results have changed my perspective on invading raider regions. In any case, I would imagine there are better places and times to discuss that than the constitutional convention of Lazarus.
Mini Profile Top

killer kitty
Member Avatar
THIS COLOR ANNOYS LAMB
Cormac
May 1 2015, 12:32 AM
I'm talking about your contributions now, post-liberation. Your only contributions since liberation have been to demand that NES be unbanned and that Lazarus become neutral or independent.

As is my right as a citizen. Are you annoyed simply because I've not come up with some flowery commentary regarding other parts of the Constitution?

The Constitution is just fine, I see no issue with it other than the forced alignment, barring of raiding, and the LLA proposal you just came up with, Cormac.
Mini Profile Top

Cormac
Member Avatar
Lazarene
killer kitty
May 1 2015, 10:19 PM
As is my right as a citizen. Are you annoyed simply because I've not come up with some flowery commentary regarding other parts of the Constitution?

The Constitution is just fine, I see no issue with it other than the forced alignment, barring of raiding, and the LLA proposal you just came up with, Cormac.

Yes, it's your right. Nobody is disputing that you have a right to be ridiculous and nobody is threatening you for exercising your right to be absurd.

The rest of us also have the right to a) consider you absurd, b) completely dismiss you. Dismissed.
Edited by Cormac, May 2 2015, 12:37 AM.
Mini Profile Top

killer kitty
Member Avatar
THIS COLOR ANNOYS LAMB
and that's why your resorting to personal attacks, rather than debating me. ;)

But I'm sure that makes you the "bigger man", am I right?
Edited by killer kitty, May 2 2015, 12:40 AM.
Mini Profile Top

Cormac
Member Avatar
Lazarene
killer kitty
May 2 2015, 12:38 AM
and that's why your resorting to personal attacks, rather than debating me. ;)

But I'm sure that makes you the "bigger man", am I right?

There is nothing to debate with you. Your argument boils down to: "None of you belong here, get out you filthy fendas!"
Mini Profile Top

Benevolent Thomas
Member Avatar
Blessed of the Vale
I do find it kind of annoying that you only seem interested in the region's militarial alignment. You did post about term limits IIRC, but other than that...

As the most Lazarene Lazarene since Harmonia wore a wool sweater (note the reference to DYP), I was hoping you'd be all over this forum actively engaging in the redeveloping community. Instead all I've seen from you is "gross, fenda" and make gotcha-like posts that are less than constructive (of course I've made my share of those posts in reference to Cormac, but by no means is that my single greatest contributing factor to this region post-NLO).
Mini Profile Top

killer kitty
Member Avatar
THIS COLOR ANNOYS LAMB
Benevolent Thomas
May 2 2015, 02:01 AM
I do find it kind of annoying that you only seem interested in the region's militarial alignment. You did post about term limits IIRC, but other than that...

I'm also interested in Higher Endorsement caps, but this is not the topic to debate such a thing, it's a topic to debate the region's military alignment.

Which is why I seem to interested in it in this thread. <_<
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Constitutional Convention 2015 · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline