Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Why the f*ck am I on trial?
Topic Started: Sep 2 2017, 09:37 PM (557 Views)
Ryccia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
How am I on trial? Why am I on trial?

This is ridiculous. I did expect a show trial, but I never expected something so low as to prosecute foreigners who are irrelevant to your government, less one of them being me.

I do know that Wolf said that the charges should be dropped, but still, I am here to voice my protest (and my amusement) on this matter. Not only this show trial against me is laughable and pathetic, I was not even notified I was on trial, when that should've been the case.

I can't even post in my own case. How absurd is it that a defendant was not given any notice of this, and that the accused can't even talk on his own trial? Shame on you. This whole ordeal is so pathetic it is funny.

Is this due process of the law? Do better next time you accuse and prosecute people that don't even live here. Seriously, I haven't been a citizen in a long time, and even then I never got involved much in Lazarus, if at all.

How humourous, I am amused, shocked, confused and angered, all at the same time. Thanks, Wolf, but still, this fury parade is just my protest on this whole thing.

Sorry I posted here, but I do not know where to post, as I am blocked even from the Courts I am being judged on.
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Quote:

I am surprised that I am being directed at with such rhetoric. Is it due to my place of origin? If so, then all TSPers are evil demons, hellbent on making an inter-regional empire!...

No, not all people in the South Pacific, just those that have taken part in the fruit of treason here.

Quote:

...WTF? Where did this even come from anyway? If so, tell your dear Drall to get off TSP. He should never have TSP citizenship, as, *gasp* he might be an imperialist devil! Shoo shoo, imperialists! Shoo shoo, Undead Lazarene! Just for supporting the other! Shoo! (Sorry Drall. This is sarcasm)

Drall is cool.

Quote:

If not, I cannot comprehend your failed line of reasoning. Mere observation and verbal support does not constitute treason to a homeland I've never had.

Are you trying to tell us how to define treason? Subversion at its best. Shame. Shame on you.
Mini Profile Top

Funkadelia
Member Avatar

Ryccia
Oct 22 2017, 07:42 PM
I am not a member of the resistance. I'm sure they wouldn't even let me in to their group as a member. I am just a spectator, a supporter of their team. A nobody.
You were in the "La Resistance Discord."

Posted Image
Mini Profile Top

Ryccia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
I just went there to see it. I asked a friend if he would let me in so I could see if they were lying or not. That's all.

You can search my posts: they're AFTER your government revealed the "conspiracy" or whatever.
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Ryccia
Oct 23 2017, 11:18 AM
I just went there to see it. I asked a friend if he would let me in so I could see if they were lying or not. That's all.

You can search my posts: they're AFTER your government revealed the "conspiracy" or whatever.
I did not have to join their chat to see that they were lying.

The time for excuses are over. Treason will not go unpunished.
Mini Profile Top

Ryccia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
So, you are against me trying to investigate for myself? To independently try to form my own opinion? Or do you wish for me to immediately believe your snippets and instantly cast doubt on my friends in that chat?

I wanted to believe in my friends. That is why I independently entered there. Is treason investigating for myself? Is insubdination me just looking and trying to form my own thoughts on the events? To see if my friends were really that evil as you claim?

Who am I going to believe: strangers I've never heard of until now, or my friends? The severity of your accusations prompted me to ask for access to that chat. I observed and searched for any allegations of your claims. To clear any doubts in my mind that my friends are that malevolent as you tell the world.

If so, you are no better than traditional dictatorships across this globe. Offering official information and suppressing those who try to see it for themselves...giving me insensitive and laughable excuses...this is truly a dictatorship.

Now, Necromancer, do you have any excuse?
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Quote:

Or do you wish for me to immediately believe your snippets and instantly cast doubt on my friends in that chat?

Yeah. If you could just go ahead and do this that would be great. I figured that was pretty obvious already. Treason is very serious.

Edited by Adytus, Oct 27 2017, 03:56 AM.
Mini Profile Top

Ryccia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
You've got to be kidding me...
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Ryccia
Oct 27 2017, 11:49 AM
You've got to be kidding me...
Nope. Like I said, pretty straight forward.
Mini Profile Top

Ryccia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
"Yeah, ditch all sense of friendship and critical analysis and immediately believe some strangers"

That is the message you give to me. You are no better than a tyrannical regime. Would you, in your home country, instantly believe a dubious allegation of a coup d'etat just so the government would gain near-authoritarian power, or, if you had the ability, would you think critically and try to decide?

Turkey. Turkey and Lazarus are the same: claim a conspiracy, and if you disagree, to hell with you. What next?
Edited by Ryccia, Oct 27 2017, 09:21 PM.
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Ryccia
Oct 27 2017, 09:19 PM
"Yeah, ditch all sense of friendship and critical analysis and immediately believe some strangers"

That is the message you give to me. You are no better than a tyrannical regime. Would you, in your home country, instantly believe a dubious allegation of a coup d'etat just so the government would gain near-authoritarian power, or, if you had the ability, would you think critically and try to decide?

Turkey. Turkey and Lazarus are the same: claim a conspiracy, and if you disagree, to hell with you. What next?
The real life comparisons are not much of an argument. This is a game, and Turkey's extensive history has nothing to do with it. So yes, please, as soon as you can, ditch all sense of friendship for traitors and critically think about your situation. Complaining here hasn't helped you, it has hurt you. Unless you plainly, and with some sense, drop the people that were harming this place from your treasured friends list, you will forever be associated with them, and thus a traitor. I've given you two options, pick one. Otherwise, we can continue this back and forth while I watch you dig a hole. The tit for tat is a lot of fun for me.

Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Getting Started in Lazarus · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline