Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Fooooooooooooood
Topic Started: Aug 18 2017, 07:57 PM (125 Views)
Imaginary
Member Avatar
Lazarene
What are you eating?

For breakfast I had smushed leftover pancakes with milk and a generous amount of applesauce. And it was amazing.
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Viktoria Gryfynn
No Avatar
I'm making a chicken baggette with some cheese, maybe some salad depending on what I find in our fridge and the nandos sauce my husband bought me which is pretty much worth its weight in gold according to me.

I've had to completely relearn what food I like since I moved countries.
Mini Profile Top

Imaginary
Member Avatar
Lazarene
Viktoria Gryfynn
Sep 20 2017, 09:17 PM
I'm making a chicken baggette with some cheese, maybe some salad depending on what I find in our fridge and the nandos sauce my husband bought me which is pretty much worth its weight in gold according to me.

Nandos sauce? What is that like?
Mini Profile Top

Viktoria Gryfynn
No Avatar
Imaginary
Sep 23 2017, 09:24 PM
Viktoria Gryfynn
Sep 20 2017, 09:17 PM

Nandos sauce? What is that like? it's kind of a combination of sweet and hot, slightly fruity chilly. it's great stuff with chicken.
Mini Profile Top

New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
I like the Peru food near me.
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline