Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
New poll ideas; Keep em coming
Topic Started: Nov 7 2016, 05:52 PM (301 Views)
Kowassati
Member Avatar
Jameliscustablet Kenwasadak at your service
Hey everyone. I figured there should be a place for discussing new ideas for polling. Feel free to contribute lol. I'll start

*What is your favorite season?
-spring
-autumn
-summer
-winter

*Which Delegate (or Ex-Delegates) has had the coolest flag?
-Loftegen
-BT
-Amerion
-Starberries
-Funk
-Harmoniea

*What is love?
-baby don't hurt me
-don't hurt me, no more
-a biological phenomenon meant to spur morality within a population
-a song that annoys me
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Lamb
Member Avatar

I intend on constructing a few polls like that. I would of had one up sooner, but as I was going to work on it we had some inconsequential one go up.

I think we should, especially now, start using our polls to survey residents, indirectly inform them about what's going on, and see what they're interested in or want to do.
Mini Profile Top

Wintermoot
Member Avatar
Like Love At First Sight <3
In a pinch, Either has some neat either/or questions that can make for fun polls. :)
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline