Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
The Issue of Leadership and Media
Topic Started: Aug 28 2016, 08:55 PM (272 Views)
Andrew
Member Avatar
I wanna be a Dinosaur
As you are aware, Frank has declined the nomination to be Minister of the Gazette and as such, the Gazette lacks proper leadership. Therefore, me and Yuno will be attempting to handle the Gazette and get it rolling again. However since neither I nor Yuno have any expertise (and in my case the patience or will) to do this, I will be actively looking for a Minister to nominate as Master of Writings. So if that is a position that interests you, please do speak up and PM me or Yuno and most importantly: be active

The second thing is with media itself. Journalism has taken a hit in NS, with certain news publications sinking into inactivity. This is largely because, in most cases, they relied on a single individual to be the real push and to do the bulk of the work. This does not work. So instead, what will change about the gazette is instead of producing articles, we will instead produce Gazette Dispatches/Mini's; short and easy releases that tell the basic of whats happening, nothing complex, easily manageable and it lets people know whats happening in Lazarus. I did this in TNP and it was quite effective at notifying the region and the world of whats happening, especially during elections.

Finally. Please do this. Be a Lazarene patriot!
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Andrew
Member Avatar
I wanna be a Dinosaur
Das Imperium Lives
Aug 30 2016, 03:09 AM
I am not in, what so ever.

Hate news-papers.

:darn:
Edited by Andrew, Aug 30 2016, 05:43 PM.
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline